[IP] Re: Ann Lander's Web & E-Mail Address

Here is the URL to contact Ann Landers and read her recent columns:

NOTE: The diabetic column is NOT included as of 11/25/98. I plan to e-mail her and
add my 2 cents worth; I've been dealing with diabetes for about a quarter century
and NEVER had a problem when I quietly do what I need to before eating.

Amilcar Vazquez Jr.,  Orlando, FL
mailto:email @ redacted (Work) mailto:email @ redacted (Home)
http://www.sistemas.net (Work) http://www.vazquez.net (Personal)

begin:          vcard
fn:             Amilcar Vazquez
n:              Vazquez;Amilcar
org:            InfoServ International, INc.
email;internet: email @ redacted
title:          President
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE