[IP] 507C hyper sensitive buttons

James -

There was a discussion a month or two ago about the hyper sensitive buttons
on the 507C.  Several people, myself included, reported the problem.
Apparently, the system was changed between the 507 and 507C.  With the
507C, you can ramp the selection more quickly, but ours ended up skipping
selections.  When trying to set new basal rates it was maddening.

We finally got around to exchanging the pump.  We got a different rebuilt
pump that was supposed to be the approximate age of our old pump.  We were
given the choice of keeping the new pump or getting our old pump back.  The
new one was so much better we decided to keep it.  It was in "brand new"
condition and the buttons were just right!

I regret that we waited several months to finally return the pump with the
hypersensitive buttons
Just call the 800 number on the back of the pump.  There is a rep working
24 hours a day altho they must be paged after hours by an answering service
(But these people are at work and available for phone calls)

Diane Massey.