[IP] discontinuing non QR Sofset - Barbara

I really hope MiniMed does NOT discontinue the original Sofset.  Why should
I and others who use this pay $3 a set more (based on my latest price list)
for something we don't use?  If anything should change, it is obviously
Medicaid.  The last thing we need is decreased options.

using the sofset since it came out with very few problems - mostly tape related

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada