Re: [IP] Trigger Finger

Linda, my wife Doris has been a diabetic for 42 years and never has had
trigger finger but I had it last year, it lasted for about 9 months, I
was going to have it operated on but it started to heal itself, it just
went away, the doctor said it was a trigger finger and it was bad, when
I woke in the morning it hurt to straighten it out, oh yea, I'm not a
diabetic, so now you met your first non-diabetic with traumatic trigger
finger. It has been about 3 months and no problems.