RE: [IP] Feeling Older and enjoying it?

Lisa, I must really feel old then.  I remember having to pee in the cup,
put 5 drops of water, 1 drop of urine, and the tablet in the testtube.
As I recall, the results were clear, trace, +1,2,3,or 4.  You also had
colors to check against.  The results wern't very accurate, but at the
time it was the best we had.  Also remember glass syringes and the
sterilizer, beef and pork insulin.  Just going down memory lane (or is
it called NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET).

Dave  (email @ redacted)
dx'd 1957 age 5