[IP] oversensitive buttons on 507C

I've been a new pumper with a MiniMed 507 C for about 2 months and have just experienced a problem recently with my pump---whenever I push the "select" key to bolus or review screens sometimes the screens skip forward and I have to go thru all the screens again until I get to the screen I want...and it seems to be just on the select key...anyone else have this problem...is there a solution???