Re: [IP] Ann Landers

I agree as well!

If people faint at the site the site of blood, then they should have any
opportunity to look away.  Some people say they are offended by seeing
dark skin on someone -- How closed minded can people get.  What if
someone doesn't like to look at wheelchairs, or a brace, or glasses?. .
. These things help people live, just as insulin injections or pumps,
and bg testing help people "blessed" with diabetes live.

age 17
dx'd age5
pumping 1 year