Re: [IP] Sofset problem/price

I use the Sofsets without the QR and have since they came out.  I have
never had a problem with them wandering except when I use the Sofset IV3000
tape but do personally find that Tegaderm works best for me - after 6 days
I still have problems getting it off.  I find IV3000 and Polyskin to come
up much more easily, usually from the middle out.  I also find that tape
comes up more easily if the site is at all damp - I quit using skin prep
because it made the tape come up faster (?).

In the beginning, I looped some of the infusion set under the various
strips of tape so the needle (back in my bent needle days) would not easily
be dislodged since it HURT.

I hope she finds something that will work.  It must be so frustrating!

My latest price list shows Silhouettes being $4 more expensive per set.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada