Re: [IP] my number is up(a1c)

Just kidding. it was 5.53 and that is even lower than last time(it was 5.8)

and I say my internist yesterday. she is so impressed with my numbers and
to know more about the pump.  The last one she saw was when she was in med
school.  I had taken along all my goodies to change infusion sites just in
she was interested and she was.  she has another patient that is considerering
the pump and wanted to know if i would be willing to be a reference if she
to go for it.  Of course i will.  I really like this doc and wish the rest of
my docs
listened as well
oh well time to go