Re: [IP] pump questions

>> The third point is that only people with problems post this type
>> of information. Everyone who's MinMed pump is working fine
>> doesn't write just say this.
>So, just to prove ya wrong, Sam...HERE I AM - I LOVE MY MINIMED 507!!!

Thanks... I need that. :-)

It's just a fact of human nature, though... very few people write just to
say "everything is great... no problems". However, if you have something go
wrong or have a question, you hop right on immediately. Right?? Therefore,
on the surface, it looks like everyone here has problems. As a percentage
of total users, though, I'll bet that major problems are very small.

(Who's doing just great... no problems to report at this time. Minnie says
hi too!)