Re: [IP] Pumping Questions

I got the impression that Richard was only trying to give HIS reasons for buying a Disetronic Pump over the MiniMed.  It seemed as though some of the replies were harsh and angry.  I love my Disetronic Pump, but I don't think that anyone with a MiniMed is WRONG for having chosen it.

"Can't we all just get along?"
-Rodney King

Anyway, in reply to the question of differences between pumps.  I got the impression from the literature that they are QUITE similar and it is a matter of personal  preference for styles of programing and various other amenities.  Having spent a great deal of time in Europe and seeing their way of controlling quality,  I chose the European-made Disetronic pump.  But, as they like to say "YMMV"