[IP] Testing in Public

Yesterday I was on a field trip with my daughter (7 year old).  On the bus I
checked my sugar sitting in my seat. The girl sitting across from me asked
me what I was doing.  I clearly, and jokingly told her, said "don't you
check your sugar?" I then showed the kids my pump.  When I tested later in
the day and took out my pump for a bolus, nobody cared.

Educate, don't hide.

Afterward, I spoke to a mother who had a friend with diabetes, she was going
to ask her if she thought about getting a pump...

Steve Fuller
Compaq Computer Corporation
Capacity Planning Products and Services
978-496-8496 DTN: 276-8496