Re: [IP] Ann Landers

ok ok ok.. I dont get it. You guys make it sound like the whole world is
against us.  That 'they' have to understand 'us' but we are not required
to understand 'them' My brother faints at the site of blood. Faints..
Dead out right there faints. Now the way you guys talk I am NOT to be
understanding of him and say "to hell with you I am Diabetic and I will
bleed anywhere I please" Excuse me but life is a 2 way street. We are
NOT better than anyone one else I personally refuse to ask for or expect
special treatment because I am diabetic. Now if I test in public and a
person sees my blood and faints dead out like my brother, whos the
inconsiderate one????????