Re: [IP] Ann Landers

You're letter as well as others, really touched me, even sprung up some tears.  I am
keeping all these letters and will combine them into a document that I can share with
those around me.  I am not the greatest writer and when your so close a topic it's
hard at times to express what I really want too, to those I love.

This disease is so complex, yet so simple...No insulin and you die.

Thanks again from a 35 year diabetic, since age of 3,