[IP] Prime Time

Hello Mike Sandeen,
Tried to write you privately, and your address would not go through.
Wanted to share with you what my CDE told me about priming.  She told me
to prime a whole 3.5 units and watch for the drop of insulin to come
from the cannula. This was after filling the tubing with insulin.
Hope you get things worked out soon.  I need to do a better job of
bolusing for the foods I eat.  Then everything will be great.
Sylvia Voelpel
42 years diabetic