[IP] Invention & Technology article

I came across an article in the winter issue of Invention &
Technology about Sir F.G. Banting and the discovery of
insulin.  There apparently was quite a bit of politics
involved with this milestone.

The title is "The Conquest of Diabetes" by J.M. Fenster, and
it includes a short column about recombinant DNA-produced

Anyway, I put the article into pdf format and would be happy
to send it to anyone interested.  It is about 211 kbytes.
Email me privately.