[IP] Pumping Questions

I'll be meeting with pump representatives in the near future.  I feel that
each supplier with give me a sales pitch and claim their pump is superior.
With only two choices, I have a 50% chance of choosing the best one.  Is
there really any major differences in the pumps?  Please let me know your
opinions?  Also, I have the same question regarding infusion sets.  What are
users having the most comfort and delivery with?  Any information will be
appreciated.  I will be asking more questions in the future.