[IP] Pump and overeating?

Ellen wrote:

>On 2 shots a day, I stayed at about 15 pounds overweight.  I
> wasn't fat, but I wasn't thin either.  When I went on MDI, I got
> alot more energy and started exercising more and lost some
> weight.  Then, I went on the pump and became super-energized.
> Now I exercise alot and I don't eat much either(1000-1200
> cal./day).  Anyway, I did this for 6 months before I lost one pound.
> I was really quite surprised that I didn't lose weight after three
> months, but I didn't.  After 6 months, the weight just fell off very
> rapidly and now I am gaining from building muscle.

That is great....my only problem is...I have been on the pump for almost 6
years.  I have been super-energized since I was, oh, 4...There was a time when
I was kinda a workaholic and did not work out - gotta love a life in
theatre...but since I moved to NYC, I have been wlaking ALOT everyday - this
is OVER a year!!!  Walking to and from work every day, plus linch
walking...plus weekend miss tourist...and there are SEVEN floors at Macys to
explore!!! so what gives???  do I have to wait ANOTHER 3 months!!!

>I know it is frustrating not to lose early, but the weight WILL come
> off--eventually.

thanks for the encouragement

Be patient.

HA - people have been saying that to me about all kinds of things for years...

> Exercise is great.  I am a real addict.

I agree - PLUS it is an excuse to get the hell out of the office at a
reasonable time so I can make the aerobics class...thus cutting down on my
workaholic tendancies...

Thanks Ellen....and everyone else for your words of encouragement and wisdom!

aka "fatty fatty 2 x 4..... "
just kidding - low self image day...