Re: [IP] Thyroid testing

<<  think that my daughter is low thyroid but the "regular"  thyroid test
 doesn't show it.  I understand that there are a number of more accurate or
 complex tests for the thyroid.  How common is it to test OK on the
 "regular" test and then test low on other more in-depth tests?
This should include a test for microsomal thyroid antibodies.  I just had one
Barbara B.