Re: [IP] pre-pump protocol

Hi Neal and Kara,

Lispro has not been approved for the pump by the FDA yet.  It is a
common insulin used by most pumpers, so if you have questions regarding
it you can ask them here.

I went into the hospital for 2 days after using saline at home for 2
days.  I felt the comfort and education was well worth the time and
$$$.  If I had it to do over I would go the  hospital again in second.
As for a psychiatrist I think that may be over kill unless you have had
serious psychological problems in the past.  There is some getting used
to but the end result is wonderful.

Good Luck,

Ken bernstein