Re: [IP] Ann Landers

I must add my letter to the huge amount she must be receiving now - Not only
did I send her a letter BUT I am having my eight year old daughter send her a
letter as well.  Laura is much more eloquent than her mother so I am hoping
the letter she decides to write will be quite touching!  Usually her letters
are and this is an area where she thinks that there is nothing wrong with
doing it in public and I want her to stay that way.

I also asked her to rethink her statement after reading all of our letters and
if she STILL feels this way I would like for her to explain why.   Hopefully,
she will have a change or heart but who knows . . .