Re: [IP] Ann Landers

Ditto!!!! a million times.  I am going to get all my friends ( non diabetics ) to
respond too.  My family and friends have never had a problem and if they do they
just look away.  I am tired of having to run to the bathroom to test, shoot up,
whatever.  I am discrete and most the times the food shows up and people say
"don't you have to test and give a shot?".  Arg, attitudes like hers really make
my blood boil.