[IP] Ann Landers

In regard to your recent reply to injecting insulin in public I must tell you that in
a perfect world no injections would be necessary but this is not a perfect world.  If
injections and blood tests make you uncomfortable ask researchers and the NIDDK to
allocate more money to cure diabetes.  Type I diabetics are merely doing what they
need to do to try and lead healthy lives.  My 8 year old son tests and injects in
public. I make no excuses for him as there are none needed. If you believe that only
perfect people should dine out I dare say the restaurants would remain empty except
for maybe you.  You're perfect aren't you?

Give my regards to Hitler as it seems you both have something in common.