[IP] Ann Landers

This was the Ann Landers column this morning:
Dear Ann:
	I have a relative who has diabetes and must take insulin shots after every
meal.  he makes quite a production of it, tests his sugar, prepares the
injection and injects himself at the table. This procedure is done in the
homes of family members and friends and in restaurants.  The site of blood
and injections ruins the enjoyment of the meal for those with queasy
	This person is extremely sensitive, and his feelings would be crushed if
he knew he was offending people.  Your response in the paper would help
make others who are afflicted with diabetes aware of how this sort of thing
affects some of us.
			Mrs. Anonymous
Dear Mrs. Anon.:  Your point is well taken.  A person who would inject
himself or herself at the dinner table in the presence of others exhibits
gross insensitivity and very poor manners.

I found an address where she can be emailed:

Please let her know how you feel about the letter and her answer!  Thank
you, Linda