Re: [IP] pizza

>OK, I give, what is squaring your bolus?  I've given up eating pizza,
because of
>all the same reason that have already been stated.  Although I wouldn't
mind time
>to time.
>Thanks,
>Fran

Fran,

A square wave bolus spreads the bolus over a longer period of time, from
1/2 hour up to 4 hours.  This is a feature of the MiniMed 507 and 507c
pumps and can easily be mimicked with the 506 by running a high temporary
basal rate.

There is a "howto" on the IP website explaining this.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/Square-Wave-Bolus-HOWTO.html

Mary Jean