Re: [IP] Thyroid testing

Megan had a complete thyroid screen recently. Me pediatrician said Megan's
thyroid is functioning normally. But when I went to see Dr. B he said that
according to the results that Megan IS producing a large amount of antibodies
to her thyroid and it would only be a matter of time until she would have to
take Synthroid.

Dr. B ordered tyroid tests that my pediatrician was unfamiliar with. He
initially ordered them because he felt her thyroid was a little enlarged.

Hope this helps

Judy C.