[IP] carb-counting pasta

I love pizza! No way will I give it up. I usually do a square-wave bolus of about 5 or 6 to spread it out over an hour. That seems to work pretty well for me if I eat 2 pieces (DiGiorno rising crust, yum!). But before I had the pump, my sugar would be low as soon as I finished the pizza. Then of course, it would rebound after I had the juice to recover from the low and then the pizza kicked in! But doing it this new way seems to work for me. That's after a year and a half of learning the pump, of course.