[IP] insulin pump support group

I am a CDE starting an insulin pump support group in Portland , Oregon
at the Diabetes Center I work at.  Our first meeting will be in
January.  I was wondering if anyone has experience with this either as a
facilitator or a pump wearer.  I would welcome any suggestions as to the
kinds of things that have worked and have not.  We are going to use the
first meeting to find out the kinds of things the group would like to
see happen.
We will meet for 90 minutes every other month.  Any suggestions?  Thank
you Sara Hohn RN, CDE