In 21 years I have only experienced 2 bouts of unconsciousness.  After I
recovered, I experienced an extreme migrane headache along with nausea
for about 8 hours.  Both times the lows caused some sort of brain
malfunction (seizure?) in one od my temporal lobes.  I couldn't talk
right or walk right for about 2 hours.  All my faculties returned after
2 hours.  A neurologist did a lot of testing to make sure I wasn't
experiencing epileptic symptoms.  He was pretty mystified, but concluded
that it was NOT epileptic related.  Just my brain doing really weird
stuff in a bout of low blood glucose.  Boy those test were fun....wires
coming out of my head everywhere.  One of the test requuired that I NOT
sleep all night.  That was fun too.

Becky D.

email @ redacted wrote:
> I usually have severe migraine headaches after these spells of hypoglycemia
> with unconsciousness.  Anybody else had these migraines?  Nausea and vomiting
> also come along with it.
> Tonya

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI