Re: [IP] Pregnancy BGs

Did your endo differentiate between meters that read "whole blood" vs
"serum" glucose levels. Those readings differ by about 20%. In the "old"
days, the home meters all read whole blood.

Whole bg of 100 is serum bg of 80

One Touch Profile series reads Whole bg
The meters with the 'tiny' blood requirements usually read 'serum'