[IP] pizza

I found it much
> easier with injections of regular insulin, with a different carbo
> ratio and the longer-acting rate, so maybe I should go back to that
> while staying on the pump to cover the basal rate. Does anyone make
> these "special" exceptions for things like pizza?

Hi Greg,

I have the same experience as you.  As I've not figured out how to
handle pizza, I avoid it more.  The BG effect is so extended.  I'd like
to hear also how this works for others.  Does an injection of R cover
pizza adequately?  I haven't tried R, and probably wasn't watching so
closely when I was taking R years ago.  It seems my BG's are elevated
even longer than R would cover!