Re: [IP] pre-pump protocol

<< I don't think Lispro (aka Humalog) existed when that book was written. As
 far as I know, the 2nd ed. is the most recent edition. Also, Humalog is not
 "officially" sanctioned by the FDA for use in pumps, although 80% of the
 people in this group use it. If you have any questions about the use of
 Lispro, just ask them here... there's a lot of experience with it on this
list. >>
Look up "insulin analogs" in the 2nd edition.  Also, there have been many
articles in Diabetes Interview about lispro (Humalog).  I agree that this
group has the most experience with it, however.
Barbara B.