[IP] HbA1C

In maintaining an HbA1C of 5.9 I do tend to go low sometimes.  I can
usually catch my lows before they go lower than 50-55 and am still fully
functional with the exception of some slight dizziness.  After time I've
been able to adjust and figure out why I am going low.  My lows are usually
around 9:30 or 10:00 am and usually because my sugar was high when I woke
up and had to increase my sliding scale of insulin for breakfast.  After a
while I figured out what was going on and my doctor and I changed my
sliding scale for higher morning blood sugar results