[IP] Statistics

Hi everyone, I need some statistics to send to my insurance company
about the decrease in diabetes complications due to pumping versus MDI
(multiple daily injectiosn). I've heard there is a paper documenting
results of research done over a 20 (or so) period into pump users. Does
anyone know of this. Or if not, can someone point me in the direction of
some good meaty statistics which will bowl the insurance medical
referees over!!!

I've been pumping for 5 weeks now, and am improving control all the
Mary Evans
P.O.Box 1364, Wellington, New Zealand
ph 64-4-387 9560, 64-25-738 217