[IP] Carbs vs protein and weight gain

I just wanted to put my vote in.  I agree that a lower level of insulin
intake (still with good control) and lower levels of carbs facilitates
weight loss or at least no weight gain.  Yes, I tend to agree with
Bernstein and Atkins, even for people with functioning pancreases.  That's
why all of these folks on low fat, high carb diets are not losing weight.
Lots of insulin and lots of carbs seems to be the fomula for inordinate
weight gain.

Obviously, it may differ with different people and different metabolisms.

Diane Massey