Re: [IP] Sugar in Urine

Wendy Anderson wrote:
> can this do? I understand that everyone has their own 'threshold' at which
> point they will spill over, but come on.....Doesn't this take it's toll
> eventually? Does anyone else test their urine? I began  testing when I was
> first pregnant 10 years ago. I am very curious. Wendy

I first started testing my urine about 35 years ago, but gave it up when
they came out with the first Glucometer.  YMWV, and it won't give you
that much relevant information. HbA1c, glucometer and the occasional
Ketone test are all I depend on for my stability. Oh, and Pepe, my
portable pancreas.  <vbg>

Geo. Lovelace
dxed 6/64, Pumping 8/13/98