Re: [IP] Re: carb counting-pasta

OK Greg, let's talk pizza.  I don't bother with it anymore either.  I have
read on this site about square-waving and bolusing before and after pizza.  No
way this works for me.  I can eat pizza at 6 pm, my bg before bed at 10 or 11
pm is 100,  then check at 4am and my bg is 300+.  It just is not worth it to
me.  I don't like pizza that much anyway.  I eat it maybe once a year.  ellen