[IP] RE: New Pump ?

I just received my new pump today.  I will start using it on 12/1/98.  Minimed
did not send me any skin preps with my startup supplies.  Does anybody use
these or is plain old alcohol ok. I thought alcohol could cause the adhesive
not to stick as well.

I am also planning on using the silhouette infusion sets.  How is it held in
place to keep the Quick release part of it from pulling out.  The adhesive
keeps the cannula from pulling out of your body, but how do you keep the 43
inches of tubing from being pulled on and from coming loose.

Just a few questions from a soon to be pumper.  Thanks for your help!!