Re: [IP] Weight Gain on Pumping

In a message dated 11/20/98 8:53:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Let me throw out a question.  From some of what I am reading I sense and
"Atkins Diet" theme.  My question / concern
 is that I thought it was fairly "bad" as a diabetic to eat a lot of protein,
because of possible Kidney disease?  I
 would love some thoughts and or clarifications.
 Fran >>
There would be a problem if you ate little or no carbs...you would really be
surprised at how little "Carb Fuels" your body needs.  I tell friends to stay
away from those low carb high protein diets because they really aren't good
for you in the long run.