Re: [IP] Pumping and transplants

<< here anyone out there who is in the same
 situation as I am?  Am looking forward to your responses. >>
I am not on a pump, but also work with renal transplant patients.  A pump
makes controlling BGs much better with respect to the "forever" Prednisone
dosages needed to prevent rejection, ( unless you have a perfect match kidney
from a relative).
Barbara B.