[IP] 200+ BGs while on pump?

Hi all,

I'm having *real* problems with my MiniMed 507C --
seem to have BGs well over 200 today.  I changed my
insusion set yesterday, and somehow got air into the
infusion tube ( which I can't *see* ).  Yesterday, my
BGs must have been > 500 and with some DKA, be-
cause I vomited several time yesterday AM.

Does anyone have a clue as to why my pump's not
working?  And why does it still partially "work." giv-
ing me BGs in the 200s?  BTW, I'm eating a *lot*
less to get them to the lower 200s...  8~/

John Huff, Dayton OH
(  type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted