Re: [IP] Sugar in Urine

what are your BGs running?  you should not have glucose in the urine.  renal
threshold is around 180mg/dl.  so when glucose is above that it spills into
the urine.  this is lower during pregnancy and higher as we age.  it is not a
good marker for control  especially since we have glucose monitoring.  you may
want to save some money and buy just ketostrips.  they come foiled wraped also
so they will last longer.