Re: [IP] pasta

In a message dated 11/19/98 6:05:59 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< you know, the
 kind where the phone rang and you forgot you were boiling water on the stove
 and 1 oz of uncooked pasta absorbs the entire 4 cups of water ....I do this
 purpose sometime...it takes up more room on my plate and in my tummy, so it
 me that I am getting more food than I really am... >>

GREAT IDEA Sara!  Why didn't i think of that!  However, i am embarassed to say
that I never thought of the water content making a difference in the weight of
the pasta.

Well ya learn something new everyday!   Sherri~