Re: [IP] Keytones

I have been diabetic for 15 years and also have never had high ketones.

I am averageing 130 down from 230 after 3 months pumping.

Is there anyone here on this list, that has never had Keytones.  I have had
diabetes for 13 years, and have never had them.   And I really have the
weight to prove it.

Been getting better numbers with my pump, working on my 2nd month here.  My
numbers are improving,  I haven't been over 200 in 5 days and counting.
This is GREAT for me!!
Christene Ullom