Re: [IP] RE: Pump and overeating?

Oh...how wrong you really are!!  I worked very hard to lose the weight I
did...the first thing I had to accept was that exercise was just as important
as diet.  There is no magic formula to losing weight.  Anyone can do it.  And
when I reach your age I will still be exercising and watching what I eat.  It
isn't something that I can ignore.  Eat Oreos if you want to...I do.  The
point is don't eat them ALL the time.  I am by no means sleek.  I'm just tired
of going to Weight Watcher's meetings and having to listen to people complain
that they can't lose weight.  The only point I was making was that pumping
does not CAUSE you to be fat.