[IP] RE: Pump and overeating?

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:54:39 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Weight Gain on Pumping

wrote: >As long as you don't use the pump as an excuse to overeat >you don't
>have to gain weight.

    I can tell this must be a young whippersnapper that has all the
willpower in the world. One of those sleek types like they put in those body
building commercials! One of those people that can eat virtually anything
they want and not gain a pound. LOL. I used to be like that, and your time
is coming.
    I have been trying to keep my mouth shut but sometimes it just get to be
too much. I feel I have the right to spout off every now and then. I have
been good too long. Forty years with diabetes gives me the right to eat some
of Sara's Oreos! It is just like playing "Dialing for Dollars"! Even Santa
has a paunch. LOL

Buddy Barber