Re: [IP] Thanks!

larryelainerodgers wrote:
> Thnaks for all your responses! I will passing along the info. to Larry
> tonight..:-)
>    I have read about "tenders" on the list and am baffled! What exactly
> is it?

Disetronic's Tenders, which are also sold by other companies as the Silhouette
by MiniMed or the Pureline Comfort by Chronimed (and are all OEM versions from
the same manufacturer) are infusion sets. There is a webpage where you can see
a picture and get some idea how they work, as opposed to MiniMed QRs or steel
needle designs, at:

Ted Quick