Re: [IP] pump insulin questions

     2. our insulin (both the lispro and N) will go bad if not
     continuously refrigerated - does your insulin in the pump go bad

My daughter is 9 and has been pumping since last March. We had always kept
her vials of insulin in the fridge because she used so little and a bottle
might last 2-3 months. We have been filling her cartridge (315 units) and I
was a little concerned initially that it might go bad before she used it
all. I am happy to report that in 8 months of varying weather conditions we
have never had any insulin go bad, even when she wears the cartridge 10+
days between changes.
Good luck!
Betsy Sale, mom of Stephanie