Re: [IP] Weight Gain on Pumping

I totally disagree that the pump CAUSES one to gain weight.   Overeating is
what causes you to gain weight.  The only reason it is easier to keep weight
off when your BG's are high is b/c the excess is spilling into your urine.  I
lost a lot of weight on the pump that was impossible for me to lose when I
wasn't on the pump because my BG's were all over the place.  Now I can
exercise to my heart's content and not have to worry about treating a bunch of
lows.  As long as you don't use the pump as an excuse to overeat you don't
have to gain weight.