Re: [IP] insulin pumping web ring

Why, Yerachmiel, thank you for spotting me! :)

As Janine said, we've been running the Insulin Pump Web Ring since last
March. It's a convenient way of linking together sites that share the
insulin pump theme, but without having any central control. It works
quite nicely.

If anyone has a site that has a bit about pumps (although it doesn't
have to be mainly about pumps: in fact, it's better if it's about you!),
you can read about how to join the Insulin Pump Web Ring at:

You just fill in the online form, and you will be sent a bit of code to
add to your own webpage to display the Happy Pumper icon. Then get any
existing ring-member to approve your site, and that's it. Easy as that.
Welcome to the ring. You get a lot more visits to your site by people
who are interested in insulin pumps, or who want to know more about the
sort of people who use them.

I've had a lot of people arrive at my site by visiting the Members Links
Page on the IP site, and then go on round the ring to the other sites.

mailto:email @ redacted